Email Best Practice Workshop
Nordic Web Team and dotmailer invite you to a workshop. Our advanced email marketing workshop is aimed at people already using email marketing to generate ROI, but who are looking to better their results or take the next step in marketing automation.With the right tactics and resources, even the smallest teams can work magic with email. This course will not only help you develop a firm understanding of the current state of email; you’ll also leave empowered by a knowledge of new techniques and insight. Learn what businesses are doing right now in all environments, and discover tricks even the big brands aren’t aware of. You'll enhance a variety of skills including:
• How to identify suitable email marketing tools
• The best practice frameworks to succeed with email
• Techniques to incorporate into your email programs
• Basic automation programs you should be using
• Advanced programs you should consider
• How to build a successful automated program
• How to understand and implement your data
Agenda what to expect
This workshop is fast-paced and spread over half a day (refreshments & lunch provided). The workshop will start at 9am prompt, finishing at 1:00pm. Topics covered include:
• Main topic is Nordics Hitting the mark - industry insight.
• Email marketing best practice essentials
• How automation can help your business
• The best way to collect data
09:00 – 9:15 – Welcome and registration
09:15 – 10:15 – A dive into the current state of email automation - what's working and what you can adopt today!
10:15 – 10:30 – Break
10:30 – 11:00 – What to consider when building automated programs
11:00 – 11:15 – Drag & Drop - A group task to illustrate what it takes to build an effective automated program
11:15 – 11:30 – Break
11:30 – 12:00 – What data do you need to consider to help your automated programs succeed?
12:00 – 12:15 – Pop Quiz
12:15 – 13:00 – Quiz results and Q&A